- Work at Reybury's base in Gloucester £200-300 per day.
- On site £250 - £300 per day - commutable.*
- On site £3o0 - £350 per day - not commutable. *
- Charges are lower for engagement periods exceeding 6 months.
- Charges are made upon completion of each 10 days.
* Commutable from Reybury is within 60 minutes travel from Gloucester.
Early notice is recommended for engagement - just to ease resource planning. Non disclosure agreements are to be signed - ideally before work starts. Minimum period of engagement is 10 days. Payments by BACS Transfer are to be made within 10 working days from the presentation of an invoice. Payments by cheque are to be made within 8 working days from the presentation of an invoice. Work which continues at Reybury Ltd after the presentation of an invoice remains the property of Reybury Ltd until all prior payments are received. Work will continue only at Reybury's discretion if the 10 day period expires without payment - all such work again remains the property of Reybury Ltd. Payments may be withheld by the client, if at any stage, the work is not to standard as defined within an agreed quotation or specification. If payment is to be withheld, notification will be given to Reybury Ltd within 3 working days of the presentation of an invoice. On such an occassion where Reybury Ltd has failed to meet the expectations of it's customer:-
Every effort will be made by Reybury to resolve the problem and restore confidence in the work to allow payment, if at all possible, within the usual 10 working day period. If confidence is not restored all design information and materials for the project up to and including the last day of any prior fully paid period will be restored to the client. All information and design work since the last fully paid period which remains unpaid will remain a loss to both Reybury Ltd and the client. Such a situation has not occurred during Reybury's 12 years of business.Notice periods:-
- 30 working days notice for early termination for project lengths over 2 months.
- 15 working days notice for early termination for project lengths less than 2 months.